people

Can't Ever Imagine, The Transition!!!

Being one of the last (sadly, but it's okay) to have self-admitted that bloggies are the 'epidemic' of today, I have finally reached to a point of denying refusal, to a platform where old-school meets the activist! HA-HA-HA! :D

Which means for me, I've retired from hand written diarieeeeees! For goodness sake, they always get left by at the corner of isolated nooks for decades! By the time when I have re-discovered them, paper mites colonized!!! So yea, hence the decision of starting my very own blog! Coz it's more convenient! Yeah, I do feel happy as well haha...:)

Owh btw, it's 2.02 am now. Despite all the excitement of wanting to express and express, stomach's really aching and churning. Bloody u metabolism...what wrong timing...


Obviously the best place to express now is in the toilet...

Too bad, I need to excuse myself already...
Nite!!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment