people

Procrastinating Iz Optimum!

Postpone, Delay, Drag are all in my blood! That's the point u know! It's not oozing out! If it oozes out then I'd be drained off these sins. No it's not anyway...

2 holy assignments are waiting for me and due date is next Monday, for both! Omgomgomgomgomg...I have to travel around in search for billboards, then read up a whole lot of Einstein-like-junks..Do you love it? ______________

  • Gone to saloon to have hair cut...as an excuse to run away from assignment.
  • Gone to Pyramid at night...as another excuse
  • Gone to ppl's wedding dinner...every sane fella knows how wedding dinner sux, gone anw
  • Slept and tried to convince myself I'm down with a flu...yet another one
  • Pretended to care by printing as much materials as I could...yea, obvious bullcrap
  • Gone to help anyone in kitchen out of the blue...only I know how it feels


Great idea of fun. Sit and close eyes while head's being rubbed. :D

Dad praised Mirra on her haircut. So, I asked him, "Nice anot my hair? Coz I went to cut too." Reply was, "U did? Oh I only like straight hair. I don't like curly. Yours is curly." He laughed and walk away leaving me to decide if I shud botak-kan my whole head and sit at the corner tearing. Why is my father so mean!!! :O



Was shooed away in the end.



Lost in the group: Cousins, sisters and I at wedding dinner @ Seremban!

Yeah thats how far I've decided to run! Negeri Sembilan yo! Haha and funnily enuf that place dont seem to agree with me. Cant find a proper pic with a decent face of mua!

And it all rooted from one thing. We name it the call-of-doom! I know you all agree la hahhaa..OKAY so this would probably be the last post for the entire week!

Stress lah! Haih....
Bye for now Everiebodeh!!
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment