people

Stream of Merriment!

Went shopping with Mak cik Audrey at Pyramid! History of nickname: she's always spotted chewing mihun goreng with bull's eye from the polystyrene package right at the back of lecture classes for the past sems > Makcik la!
PS: Haha spare me upon reading this!

So yea, back to the story..After class ended, we darted to Pyramid to shop and window shop! Omg, if I were to have a whole bucket of overflowing money notes, there wouldn't be such thing as walking, I'll be skipping all the way from shop to shop! You can even see confetti falling over my head while I skip! Well, admit it...we're facing reality so lists came off my head but I'd have to hold back and scrutinize. Aint and easy job, man..it's like performing psychokinesis! "Marie, cancel that item!", "Marie, step forward and walk urself outta that shop!" "MArie, marie,maire...blablablabla...

When you walk, you get hungry. Life's like hell. Hell to me, a struggle to squeeze urself through bittersea, bite a streak of fulfillment and live void for the rest of the time. As such, devil's advocate!

OOooooh sidetracked again...had BBQ Plaza for over an hour before heading back on track. I got this freakin awesome MAC eyeliner which I would highly recommend to all. Its staying power is damn gila! A crayon based which looks like this! >>


Comes in many colors and runs smoothly on the eyelids

Then, we got another small mechanism from Tsuya Tsuya. Its an electric eyelash curler. High time alright coz its already a calamity strikedown. Bloody lashes are all falling off from daily kepit-ing..hope hope the heat form this wouldn't like burn it or else I'll end up with patches of half-fried, jagged and bald eyelashes! which is darn horrifying my dog's lashes would look way better.

You stick up the heated comb then *pionk* the lashes curls up!! Hehe cool eh..:D

Then head back. Broke as beggar. Happy as cow...


0 comments:

Post a Comment