people

P.S. I Slugged

Imma homie woman today.

Things done:
  • Went for a dead boring class from 8am to 10am - Picture yourself being sucked into a black hole of the galaxy...my nerves are bobbling, eyes are blinking, back is snapping.
  • Watched PS I Love You - Yes, am aware..a very touching story, its outdated and its my first time! I CANT STOP CRYING!!! Whole serviette was soaked in tears, I was able to dangle it to hypnotize anyone... Didnt get pass the novel though I had it for 2 years. Visual works better alright! Loooove Gerard Butler. Gonna watch all his movies! :P
  • Stared out at horizons. Pictured the future. Got back in. Took a nap.
  • Ate my all time favorite for dinner! Lei Cha!!! Its some green tea & basil soup to be poured all over a bowl of mixed veg and grains and lentils. Very amusing..textures splatter all in your mouth! The look's dead gross but I'll show you anyway...coz I care :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment