people

Da Killer!

Yesterday's Dinner

This is the CULPRIT which caused my bad, irritating sore throat and cough today!

It's Crabs with Tong Kwai and Black Pepper Sauce

Mum said its a very heaty combination which might be a strong factor contributing to my dumbass sore throat.. Wanna cough but can't. Its dry, scratching and choking. Forced cough out. Dang nabbit.

You see how evil it is. See how it stares at you! Fearful and Threatening! Buuuut, you don't know the fact that this dish is awesome!!! Yum yum I love it soo much, can't stop eating!!! Eeeeeee!!

Now, I bet you guys would go - PADAN MUKA! SERVES YOU RIGHT!

Swallowing my balance sore throat medicines now, Im praying I dont have to resume my 7 days quarantine. Please, have some mercy...many assignments to due too soon. :P

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment