people

The Lepak-ing Day.

29 August 2009

Holy waikiki! Today, went to One-U with former high school friends for District 9 and dinner. It was dead long since we've seen each other, especially more so when I was on my 7 days self-quarantine!!! At last! HAHA

One big bunch kay, seriously reminded me of secondary students' outing! Hahaha good old days..I wanna turn back time!

'Movie was gross, torturing and hanging.'

Alright la, alright, there are still some thrills and suspense as well...haha aint that bad, come to think of it!

So, anyone who have not watched it, you may go ahead and do so! DISTRICT 9!!! :D

Then, we went to Pasta Zanmai for dinner!

Me & Adeline

Alfred, Wei Ling, Yoke Pui & Me

Daniel, Yew Siong & James *seated right beside Yew Siong*

OKAY Food Time!: I only got 3 dishes snapped coz my will power wasnt strong enough to wait and snap others orders..you got to understand rite, my pasta was getting soggy k! Hehe

Wei Ling's Pasta with Prawns and Squids in creme sauce :)


Adeline's Chicken Teriyaki Pasta no Spicy. *You know that 'no' means 'with' in Japanese translation!*

I so wasn't aware about it and proudly portrayed a know-how face telling Adeline its Pasta without chilli. It wasn't until Daniel saved her! Weeee...

Okay brace urself for mine!! Tada!

Unagi no Spicy!

Eel plus all kinds of mushroom inside my pasta! And spicy too! I like! :D Its my second time ordering this as the menu was making me confuse with all kinds of topping and sauces. And its nice so heck it, I got that again hehe

Yoke Pui ordered Prawn Tempura Pasta in Sesame Sauce..Tried that before and it tasted exactly like the sesame sauce which you get together with the salad in Japanese restaurants. So, can guess the taste? :D

After dinner, we went to window shop and I got 2 tshirt tops from Forever 21 for mum. Then, headed to Racks for pool...

Funny girl, Yoke Pui and her lucky shawl.

Okie please tell me if you've ever come across people who wears selendang and play pool ><' Hehe it was so farneee each time I couldnt help but giggled as she had the 'bergaya' look and hit the balls in! Really went in okay..dun playplay! Close to 12am, we hit the mamak stall at Tanjung's to sit and chat a while. One roti banana kongsi among 3 people (Yew Siong, Adeline & me) See our roti banana, damn nice..Got alot of pisang, sugar and roti.
Acknowledging my source: Adeline Cheong ;)

Reached home, took a bathe and straight away passed out on bed..tired tired tired but a fun day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment