people

One Hell of a Long Post

OooooKay..so rite, Ive told about me blog to Mei Yan and Kah Yee last Wed when we were all out for G.I Joe and Yuen's. These babi women bet hands down that I'll be abandoning this blog in no time like Twitter! :P Hahaha Noooo coz I am now on a 'live-support' mission>>KEEP IT UPDATED!!! Weeeeeee...!

Wednesday, 2 days ago: Watched G.I Joe with the bunch (Jean, KahYee, Tasya {whom I accidently yelled "Kylie" at her in the car out of excitement- she was shocked, unable to reply}, Mei Yan). Movie was ok ok lah, so exaggerating. If it's not for lovely Channing Tatum and his hotness, GI Joe is waaay below average. Storyline can be concluded in one sentence and its like my eyeballs rotate in circles over and over tailing twiny flying objects for the entire movie. Damn tiring k! Aiyoo.. Oh we met Potty Pot there, incase u may not know, its Indian Pet (dont worry she doesnt mind being called that way, we open one) :P hhaha

After movie was Yuen's! Piping hot soup was real satisfying I tell you! The thrill of throwing wateva u like in there adds to the happiness of my heart! *love love love* Pet cant join as she was trying on an exotic dance *Ahem, YES dont ask me what*
Mei Yan told Kah Yee to brace herself and wallop all the food as to stock up for 3 nites..Err, I supposed Mei Yan thought she was a snake and a camel! Interesting eh...:P

Then, Bar Celona was our next stop before heading back home. How I got home was one heck of a pain in the ass kind! Emotions was toyed about. Luckily, my sayangS took good care of me..hehe Thanks a whole lot!! The whole day was super fun!

Here, this one picture which I 'stole' from Mei Yan's blog! :P Hehe, sorrie ar, my own resources jialat weih.

Nah, see...

From L-R: Jean, Audrey, Mei Yan, Kah Yee and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment